We aim to do good things with good people. The Project Manager role will delight our customers by ensuring the overall success of project delivery and creating great outcomes with a smooth journey supported by the team and product.
- Build relationships with customers, take responsibility, and set realistic expectations for objectives, requests, projects, product enhancements, and incidents to maintain customer satisfaction with the product and team.
- Facilitate and manage project life cycle, from inception to completion including but not limited to: —gather requirements, determine scope, provide effort quotes, draft project charters, manage risks, track change control, and coordinate with the projects team to successfully execute the project to completion.
- Create detailed project plans for large and small projects, providing clarity on task ownership and delivery timeline.
- Prioritize requests and provide concise direction to the project delivery teams.
- Be the primary liaison between customers and the projects team.
- Monitor and track time spent on projects to appropriately invoice and collect compensation for work performed
- Take ownership in learning customers’ business models, operations, and teams.
- Listen, respond, and follow up appropriately and proactively.
- Make decisions that align with the best interests of the company and the customers’ needs.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to customers.
- Understand the cinema industry and how the Vista product relates.
- Maintain knowledge of current and new Vista products and features to provide guidance to staff and answer customers’ questions regarding functionality and master the ability to plan projects appropriately.
- Contributes to developing internal processes and best practices.
- Be a leader—provide guidance and coaching to staff, contribute to decisions that affect the tea, office, and customers.
- Support executives with strategic planning and operations related to project delivery.
- Liaison with Vista Group companies on communication, initiatives, and projects.
- Run point on special operations or initiatives.
- Act as an escalation point for staff.
- Promote collaborative working relationships across teams.
- Participate in championing processes and making improvements to gain efficiencies with the teams.
- Be inclusive with the team on decision making and communication.
- Participate in staff recruitment.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Experience coordinating and support IT business process and software deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent command of the English language
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure, using independent discretion and judgment to assess situations and respond accordingly
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Tech savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Travel is required for the role, mostly domestic
- Passion for learning
- Dedication to creating great outcomes for customers and internal teams
- Interest in the cinema industry
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with internal teams and customers
- Ability to work on several tasks or projects simultaneously, prioritizing and following through to successful outcomes
- Friendly, positive personality, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Vibrant office culture with organized social outings and activities
- Work with the best in the business – we are very careful with who we hire, and have assembled an extraordinary team of bright, hardworking and friendly people
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, pet insurance, generous paid time off, free parking or commuter reimbursement, other cool cinema perks
Vista Entertainment Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista Entertainment Solutions Inc. complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Use our online form to applyApply now