Who are we looking for?
Our Software Services Consultants are fast learners with excellent problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and a logical mindset. With fantastic communication skills, they have the drive and motivation to deliver first-rate service to our customers working on several tasks simultaneously.
Your key to success in this role is to:
Be fearless - in tackling problems that are outside of your comfort zone, relying on your inquisitive mind to dig around the product to find out what’s going on.
Be a big picture thinker - this role is not just about solving issues raised by our customers - we want to highlight recurring patterns and trends.
Take pride in your work - at Vista we don’t cut corners. You will understand that every interaction with our customers should help to build their trust in Vista’s ability to deliver top-of-class products and services.
Love engaging with a wide variety of people - requiring conversations between our Services team, Regional teams and clients to solve a problem.
- Work with Vista’s overseas business partners and customers to address any software issues
- Investigate and resolve any problems that arise with Vista software
- Install and configure the Vista system on sites both within NZ and around the world
- Provide end user training to Cinema and technical staff
- Work with customers to solve their business requirements using Vista software
- Previous experience working in a commercial software / application support role
- Expertise in SQL Server, Visual Basic, Networking (preferred)
- Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritise a varied and busy workload, to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain good professional working relationships with people at all levels across the company
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science (or similar discipline)
Vista is a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. Started in Auckland, New Zealand, over 25 years ago, we now serve cinemas, film distributors, and moviegoers worldwide.
Our HQ is in the City Works Depot in Auckland. We have offices and subsidiary companies in Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Shanghai, Mexico City, and Kuala Lumpur. We use the latest technologies and offer a fun, agile and collaborative environment. We continue to innovate and build our reputation as one of the best Kiwi tech companies to work for.
The Application Support / Software Services Consultant Role
We're looking for talented, intermediate and senior level, application support / software service consultants with the passion and drive to deliver outstanding software support services to our customers.
- Proven experience in a software application support role, and ready to progress to either intermediate or senior level
- Good knowledge of SQL Server, .Net, Networking
- Good knowledge of MSOffice
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff and customers, and provide an excellent client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fast learner with a high level of problem-solving ability
- Experience working on several technical tasks and/or projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Friendly, positive personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate Degree in IT (preferred)
You will be supported to continually learn and improve your tech skills, share knowledge and ideas in the team, and be part of a dynamic and open culture.
We have a range of benefits that include:
- Hybrid working
- Medical and Life insurance
- Extended sick leave, paid parental leave and wellness benefits
- Excellent work/life balance, including a 4 ½ day working week
- Strong mentoring & career development focus
- Fun team events including the Vista Innovation cup and our Christmas party
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
We value inclusivity celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now