Who are we looking for?
Join our collaborative engineering team based in the Auckland CBD and get the chance to grow your skills and experience while contributing to our transformational journey to Vista Cloud. As part of our skilled and fun team, you will:
- Collaborate with the rest of your squad and other engineering teams to design and implement new features and functionality.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness and security of applications.
- Produce and ensure consistent code integrity and development.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced using:
- .NET, CORE, C#
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- MS SQL Server database experience
- Demonstrated capability in being adaptable and flexible.
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills.
Join our diverse and inclusive Vista team who love what they do and share a passion for great software and great cinema experiences. You will be supported to grow your career goals, improve your tech skills and share knowledge and ideas. Join our New Zealand company that is a world leader in the cinema industry and enjoy our great benefits that include:
- Health and Life insurance and wellness benefits
- Events that include our Christmas party, Employee awards night and our very own hackathon, the Vista Innovation cup.
- Extended paid sick leave and parental leave
- Movie perks = Free movie passes
Vista is a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. Started in Auckland, New Zealand, over 25 years ago, we now serve cinemas, film distributors, and moviegoers worldwide. Our HQ is in the City Works Depot in Auckland. We have offices and subsidiary companies in Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Shanghai, Mexico City, and Kuala Lumpur. We use the latest technologies and offer a fun, agile and collaborative environment. We continue to innovate and build our reputation as one of the best Kiwi tech companies to work for.
How to apply
If this sounds like your next role and team, please click 'Apply' and follow the prompts.
We value inclusivity, celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs, or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now