Who are we looking for?
We have an exciting career opportunity available in Auckland for technologically passionate Software/Computer Science graduates.
This year, Vista is opening up even more opportunities for our grads! We have positions for software engineers, test analysts & business/systems analysts. Wherever your interests lie in the tech world, you can find a spot with us!
To help you make your decision, check out our blurbs on what each position really does:
- Software Engineer: Whether you end up working on front-end or back-end, you’ll be working with a ranged of experienced developers on exciting products and be part of the transition to SaaS with Vista Cloud.
- Test Analyst: You'll be a part of the development team to help with analysis of the software and systems, mitigate risks, and prevent software issues. You'll also be trained to learn testing fundamentals and various testing techniques in a software development cycle.
- Business/Systems Analyst: You'll be working with a range of people from product directors and customers to designers and developers to problem solve and help create new and exciting product features.
At Vista, our love of cinema is evident from the innovation of our cinema management solutions through to our dedication to getting it right at every point, every time. We stand by our belief that doing ‘Good Things with Good People’ is at the heart of our success and we’re a tightly knit family of like-minded individuals who work as a team and deliver fantastic outcomes.
The Engineering Graduate Programme - Feb 2022 start Role
- Current students (graduating end of 2021) with a Software Engineering or Computer Science degree and a strong academic record
- Fast learners with excellent problem-solving ability
- Individuals with passion and the drive to deliver outstanding customer service to our customers
We understand it can be intimidating when you first start in the ‘real world’. You will therefore be assigned to a 'buddy' who would’ve been through exactly when you are going through. They will be your point of contact for anything work or non-work-related things.
Our fantastic people will mentor, coach, and encourage you to develop your potential as you work on projects. Vista’s success is built on recognising the importance of everyone's contributions, and we regularly attend key technology events, help staff achieve technical certification, and have a structured training program designed to help you grow and upskill. You will be ready to conquer real-world challenges.
Our grad programme will be starting in February 2022.
We’ve built a team who love what they do and share a passion for great software and great movie experiences. We encourage continuous learning and improvement, share knowledge and ideas freely, and have a dynamic and open culture.
And, if that’s not enough, how about this list:
- Regular movie events
- Work for a prestigious Kiwi company, in one of the coolest industries in the world (who doesn’t love movies?), listed in the NZX100
- Medical insurance for you right from your hire date, and for your partner/family after 12 months of being at Vista
- Life insurance – $50,000 from your start date
- Vista Innovation Cup (dedicated time to create something new that will make Vista, cinema, or the world a better place)
- Flexible working hours
- Extended paid parental leave
- A very busy social calendar
- Free counselling services through EAP (employee assistance program)
- Corporate rates for a gym membership
- Flu vaccinations
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and very collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
Please send through your cover letter, CV and transcript (your unofficial university transcript is more than fine) when applying. As part of your cover letter, we’d love for you to take the opportunity to tell us about yourself and your passions – be it Lego models or professional darts.
We value inclusivity, celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs, or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now