Who are we looking for?
Join our growing engineering team working in the Auckland CBD. Have the chance to grow your career and skills while contributing to our transformational journey to Vista Cloud.
As a Full Stack Developer and part of our skilled and fun team, you will:
- Collaborate with your squad and other engineering teams to design and implement new features and functionality.
- Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness and security of applications.
- Develop and maintain any or all of the following; front end website architecture, user interactions on web pages and back end website applications.
- Produce and ensure consistent code integrity and development.
Skills & Experience
Experience using the following CI/CD technologies and platforms:
- .NET and/or CORE
- Angular, TypeScript
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- SQL Server database experience and skilled in Agile.
- Demonstrated capability in being adaptable and flexible.
- Strong coding and problem-solving ability.
Be part of our our diverse and inclusive Vista team who love what they do and share a passion for great software and great cinema experiences. You will be supported to develop your career and share knowledge and ideas. Join our New Zealand company that is a world leader in the cinema industry and enjoy some great benefits that include:
- Health and Life insurance
- Wellness benefits including flu vaccinations, health checks and fruit in the office.
- Events including our Christmas party, Employee awards night and our very own hackathon, the Vista Innovation cup.
- Extended paid sick leave and parental leave
- Volunteer leave day
- Movie perks = Free movie passes
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
Vista is a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. Started in Auckland, New Zealand, over 25 years ago, we now serve cinemas, film distributors, and moviegoers worldwide. Our HQ is in the City Works Depot in Auckland. We have offices and subsidiary companies in Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Shanghai, Mexico City, and Kuala Lumpur. We use the latest technologies and offer a fun, agile and collaborative environment. We continue to innovate and build our reputation as one of the best Kiwi tech companies to work for.
If this sounds like you, click on Apply today.
We value inclusivity, celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs, or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now