Who are we looking for?
Full Stack .Net Developers - with Angular or React experience - come and join one of our several engineering squads, and be at the heart of our transformational journey to Vista Cloud.
A key part of our skilled and fun team, you will:
- Collaborate with your squad and other engineering teams to design and implement new features and functionality
- Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness and security of applications
- Develop and maintain any or all of the following; front end website architecture, user interactions on web pages and back end website applications
- Produce and ensure consistent code integrity and development
Vista is a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. Started in Auckland, New Zealand, over 25 years ago, we now serve cinemas, film distributors, and moviegoers worldwide.
Our HQ is in the City Works Depot in Auckland. We have offices and subsidiary companies in Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Shanghai, Mexico City, and Kuala Lumpur. We use the latest technologies and offer a fun, agile and collaborative environment. We continue to innovate and build our reputation as one of the best Kiwi tech companies to work for.
The Full Stack Developer Role
Experience using the following CI/CD technologies and platforms:
- .Net CORE
- React and/or Angular, TypeScript
- Docker / Kubernetes / Octopus
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- SQL Server database experience and skilled in Agile
- Demonstrated capability in being adaptable and flexible
- Strong problem-solving ability
You will be supported to continually learn and improve your tech skills, share knowledge and ideas in the team, and be part of a dynamic and open culture.
We have a range of benefits that include:
- Hybrid working
- Medical and Life insurance
- Extended sick leave, paid parental leave and wellness benefits
- Excellent work/life balance, including a 4 ½ day working week
- Strong mentoring & career development focus
- Fun team events including the Vista Innovation cup and our Christmas party
If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
We value inclusivity celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now