Who are we looking for?
Vista is a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. Started in Auckland, New Zealand, over 25 years ago, we now serve cinemas, film distributors, and moviegoers worldwide.
Our HQ is in the City Works Depot in Auckland. We have offices and subsidiary companies in Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Shanghai, Mexico City, and Kuala Lumpur.
We use the latest technologies and offer a fun, agile and collaborative environment. We continue to innovate and build our reputation as one of the best Kiwi tech companies to work for.
About the roleIn this newly created Head of Testing role, your responsibilities will include...
- The strategic direction and guidance of our automated and functional testing strategies
- You will be responsible for the growth, practices, and training of our testing staff
- You will establish and implement processes to deliver best-in-class end-to-end quality management
- Work with Engineering Management to improve processes and tooling
- Provide QA mentoring, technical guidance and expertise to staff and projects
The Head of Testing Role
Skills and experience:
- Hands-on senior automation test experience, designing and making your own frameworks
- Proven experience in making lasting QA improvements across large-scale software companies
- Deep test/quality management experience
- Cloud testing experience a big benefit
You will be supported to continually learn and improve your tech skills, share knowledge and ideas in the team, and be part of a dynamic and open culture.
We have a range of benefits that include:
- Hybrid and flexible working, including a 4½ day working week
- Medical and life insurance
- Paid parental leave and wellness benefits
- Free movie tickets and Movie nights
- Strong mentoring & career development focus
- Fun team events that include our Christmas party, employee awards night and our very own hackathon and the Vista Innovation cup
If this sounds like you, get in touch to find out more
We value inclusivity celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now