Who are we looking for?
We have opportunities for Intermediate and Senior level Test Engineers as we further establish our fully automated testing capability.
Part of our Cloud Initiative, you’ll be involved in Front End, API, .Net, and SQL testing, predominantly using C# and SpecFlow. If you’d like to extend your Automation Testing experience, we’d like to hear from you.
Vista is a world-leading company that makes software for the cinema industry. Started in Auckland, New Zealand, over 25 years ago, we now serve cinemas, film distributors, and moviegoers worldwide.
Our HQ is in the City Works Depot in Auckland. We have offices and subsidiary companies in Sydney, Los Angeles, London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Shanghai, Mexico City, and Kuala Lumpur. We use the latest technologies and offer a fun, agile and collaborative environment. We continue to innovate and build our reputation as one of the best Kiwi tech companies to work for.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build BDD based API Test suites with SpecFlow and develop tests and helper classes in C#
- Create and Run Performance test suites with JMeter
- Test frontends Using SpecFlow with Selenium Driver
- Contribute to and enhance CI CD pipelines
- Help to guide and mentor junior level Test Engineers
The Test Engineer Role
We’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of manual and automation testing practices (intermediate or senior level)
- Proven experience with Automation tools such as Specflow, Selenium etc...
- Familiar with modern coding standards/practices and DevOps, CI/CD pipelines
- Exposure to C# / .Net, SQL, Typescript, React, Angular would be preferred
You will be supported to continually learn and improve your tech skills, share knowledge and ideas in the team, and be part of a dynamic and open culture.
We have a range of benefits that include:
- Hybrid working
- Medical and Life insurance
- Extended sick leave, paid parental leave and wellness benefits
- Excellent work/life balance, including a 4 ½ day working week
- Strong mentoring & career development focus
- Fun team events including the Vista Innovation cup and our Christmas party
If this sounds like you, get in touch to find out more
We value inclusivity celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now