Who are we looking for?
Come and join our team of Test Engineers in the Auckland CBD, working with sophisticated cloud technologies like Azure, Octopus, Kubernetes and Rabbit amqp, setting up testing scenarios to ensure our testing process is delivered to quality, budget and time.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Collaborate and work with the broader engineering and business teams on varied projects
- Build BDD based API Test suites with SpecFlow and develop tests and helper classes in C#
- Create and Run Performance test suites with JMeter
- Test frontends Using SpecFlow with Selenium Driver
- Contribute to and enhance CI CD pipelines
Skills and Experience
- Skilled in coding using programming language including Python, C#, Ruby, PHP, and/or Java
- C#/.Net, Typescript, React, Angular primarily
- Understanding of various testing strategies and practices.
- Be self-motivated with a pragmatic approach and bring a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to work in a team environment and have a positive attitude.
- Enjoys a challenge and likes problem-solving
Join our Vista team who love what they do and share a passion for great software and great cinema experiences. You will be supported to continually learn and improve your tech skills, share knowledge and ideas in our team, and be part of a dynamic and open culture. Also, you will join a prestigious Kiwi company that is a world leader in the cinema industry and work in one of the coolest industries in the world. We also have a range of benefits for you that include:
- Medical and Life insurance
- Extended sick leave, paid parental leave and wellness benefits.
- Career development and flexible working
- Fun team events including the Vista Innovation cup and our Christmas party.
If this sounds like you, click Apply and join our Vista team.
We value inclusivity celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
Use our online form to applyApply Now