Who are we looking for?
At Vista, we build kick-ass software used worldwide by film distributors, cinemas and moviegoers a-like. We’re the only global player, the leader in our market, and have been delighting our customers for over 20 years. $20 billion in ticket sales go through Vista systems every year, with 38% share of the world market, across 83 countries, supported by offices in London, Amsterdam, South Africa, Auckland, Los Angeles, Shanghai and Beijing.
What will you do?
· A strong understanding of technology components – client, storage, compute, virtualization
· Expert knowledge in AWS and Microsoft Azure
· Solid networking skills – SMTP, DNS, Firewall, TCP/IP
· Excellent knowledge and usage of PowerShell scripting along with the core areas in Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory OR technical scripting experience to complement project delivery (e.g., JSON, Python, YAML)
· Experience with automation tools (e.g., NuGet,Nexus, Choclaty, Ansible, Terraform,Run books)
· Expert knowledge of at least one of the followings: High Availability design and implementation (multi-regional architecture), infrastructure as code, data platform, Well Architected Framework
· Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills, including technical writing.
· Must be able to identify opportunities with clients in core technical skillset and adjacent technologies
· A minimum of two years in a technical implementation role with a proven track record in technology consulting or solutions delivery
· Microsoft certification (MCSE or MCITP) in at least one discipline OR attainment of AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
· Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience.
Use our online form to applyApply Now