Who are we looking for?
At Vista, we build kick-ass software used worldwide by film distributors, cinemas and moviegoers a-like. We’re the only global player, the leader in our market, and have been delighting our customers for over 20 years. $20 billion in ticket sales go through Vista systems every year, with 50% share of the world market, across 100 countries, supported by offices in London, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Auckland, Los Angeles, Shanghai and Beijing.
What will you do?
- Develop and deploy tools and automation to replace manual tasks and improve efficiencies.
- Define and roll out cloud infrastructure and tooling solutions using off-the-shelf and inhouse components and services and communicate decisions with key stakeholders.
- Create, communicate and apply implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization.
- Oversee and assist in the migration of existing solutions to cloud native technologies.
- Define and implement, with the engineering teams’ assistance, cloud standards across the Vista software suite.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated.
- Development of resilient automation patterns and practices.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Evangelism of Cloud / SRE / DevOps principles to the broader Vista Group teams.
- Work with the team to encourage healthy collaboration and communication processes such as code reviews, test shares, design discussions etc.
- Willingness to support other team members in the application of modern technologies and techniques, with genuine empathy and desire to help them succeed.
- Work with the engineering teams to ensure the success of production system releases.
- 3+ years’ experience with Cloud Platforms, Azure and/or AWS.
- 3+ years’ CI/CD pipeline technologies i.e., GitHub, AzureDevOps, Octopus.
- Knowledge of IaC tools like Terraform.
- Experience with Container Technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of software application security.
- Script/Programming knowledge in any of PowerShell, Shell, Python, OOP.
- Experience in “on-premise” to cloud technical migrations.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to explain complex cloud things in a simple way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Use our online form to applyApply Now