Who are we looking for?
You will get to be a part of the exciting movie entertainment industry: Brad Pitt! Scarlett Johansson! Quentin Tarantino! Ridley Scott! All people we’ve never met! But we do create and provide innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas, studios, and the cinema going public alike. We build amazing products that transact the business of the movies more than 20 billion dollars of tickets are sold through Vista every year; but more than that, we are a group of good people who love doing good things.
Vista is an established company, with over 20 years growth and experience, but with the variety, challenges, and the excitement of a start-up.
Come and join our cast of characters and be an integral part of making the cinema industry an even better experience.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a detail-oriented tester to help ensure that everything we put out the door is of the highest quality. As a key member of the Integrations Development team, you will be responsible for smashing defects at every stage of the software development process; from the requirements we’ll refine, to the product we deliver, and beyond.
You’ll be working in an Agile environment with a talented team of developers, business analysts, and testers, and you’ll be given every opportunity to improve your skills in a world leading enterprise software development company.
Integrations developments will primarily focus on localization and custom software for the many different customer requirements within the EMEA region. These will include hardware and online payment systems, reporting and data extracts, communicating with 3rd party APIs and more. As a test analyst on our team, you will gain experience covering a wide range of skills within the software quality discipline.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Personal Attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience as a software tester.
- A passion for meticulous precision, while thinking outside of the box to uncover problems other people might not see.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with defect tracking systems / test management systems.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn in a very broad software suite.
- The confidence to state your case when you can see something needs improving.
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, relational databases.
- Knowledge of the Cinema Industry.
- Knowledge of test automation, e.g. Specflow, Selenium
- A love of making better software, faster.
We are waiting to be blown away with your impressive application.
We welcome applications from candidates with the right to live and work in South Africa.
Hybrid / Remote Working possible.
Use our online form to applyApply Now