Who are we looking for?
Vista Entertainment Solutions is a global leader in film industry software solutions. We are one of the leading producers of software for the cinema market worldwide. Vista software is used to operate cinemas in over 65 countries around the world including the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, India, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and others. Our awesome Beverly Hills office implements projects, sales, customer support, and development for our Vista’s client base in North America and we are growing our team.
Become our new Application Specialist.
You will become an expert in Vista’s cinema software and will play a key role in installing, configuring, and supporting the software for North American cinema chains.
- Develop and maintain an extensive understanding of the cinema industry’s business operations to effectively configure and support Vista and Veezi software for customers.
- Become an expert in Vista’s suite of software modules.
- As part of both smaller consultation projects and full-scale deployments, install and configure the Vista and Veezi software, remotely and onsite, for some of the best cinemas in North America.
- Investigate and resolve problems that arise with the Vista and Veezi software.
- Analyse error logs provided by customers and from the Vista software suite.
- Identify, log, and test software bugs to be fixed by the development team.
- Communicate with customers using Vista’s support website, phone, email, and other collaboration tools
- Consult with customers on best practices, helping them realize the full potential of the Vista and Veezi software
- Serve as part of a scheduled roster to answer urgent after-hours support calls from customers outside of standard business hours.
- Work with and learn from our outstanding team of Account Managers, Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Navigate and understand MS SQL Server relational databases and utilize T-SQL queries to investigate and solve problems
- Traveling up to 30% of the time(a possibility)
What you will need to bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field desired
- Experience in a technical role, working directly with both technical and non-technical clients, especially but not limited to software implementation or support
- Knowledge or interest in the cinema industry
- Great attitude, pride in your work, and commitment to creating excellent outcomes for our customers
- Enjoy managing own priorities and work well with different people and styles in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Friendly, positive personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoy creatively using technology to find and measure meaningful results
- Self-starter with an ability to manage your time and tasks with little oversight
- Ability to be on call 24/7 for one week once every 8 weeks
- Like playing with MSSQL Server and T-SQL and possess an understanding of relational databases
- Can hold your own with advanced aspects of Windows OS, security, hardware and networking
- Experience with software development concepts e.g. XML, web services, relational databases, .NET framework.
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision cover
- 401(k) with company match
- Pet Insurance
- Free Parking or commuter reimbursement
- Cool movie perks
- Great office culture with organized social outings and activities
Sound like you? Apply today!
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Use our online form to applyApply Now