Who are we looking for?
Help Vista Group conquer the independent cinema market by selling our software to prospective clients.
You'll also work with existing customers to provide additional solutions such as new modules, features, upgrades, and hardware. Learn and understand all aspects of our products, services, and the cinema industry to help continue our impressive growth, and help independent cinemas compete with larger circuits in their market.
This is a hybrid role and will require regular weekly attendance in either our office in Beverly Hills, CA or Owosso, MI.
- Drive new business within your designated sales region, engaging prospective customers through cold calls and emails
- Network with existing and potential customers with regular attendance at industry events
- Continually build out a sales pipeline, understanding and pursing market opportunities
- Work closely with the operations team to set realistic expectations for implementations and timelines
- Know and understand the customers’ business model, operations, and team
- Maintain CRM regularly with relevant details throughout the sales cycle
- Listen, respond, and follow up proactively
- Make decisions that align with the best interests of the company and the customers’ needs
- Understand the cinema industry and how the Vista product relates
- Maintain knowledge of current and new Vista products and features, becoming a functional expert to provide guidance and answer customers’ questions regarding functionality
- Perform product demos to prospects both in person and via screen share
- Participate in team meetings
- Run point on special operations or initiatives
- Promote collaborative working relationships across teams
- Contribute to developing internal processes and best practices
Vista Entertainment Solutions is a global leader in film industry software solutions. We are one of the leading producers of software for the cinema market worldwide. Vista software is used to operate cinemas in over 65 countries around the world including the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, India, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and others. Our awesome Beverly Hills office implements projects, sales, customer support, and development for our Vista’s client base in North America and we are growing our team.
The Business Development Specialist Role
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent command of the English language
- Tech savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
- Travel is required for the role, mostly domestic
- Passion for learning
- Interest in the cinema industry
- Friendly, positive personality, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Type at least 50 words per minute
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision cover
- 401(k) with company match
- Pet Insurance
- Free Parking or commuter reimbursement
- Cool movie perks
- Great office culture with organized social outings and activities
Sound like you? Apply today!
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Use our online form to applyApply Now